The Elliott House Inn
In the heart of Charleston’s charming historic district sits The Elliott House Inn, one of the most beloved historic Charleston hotels. Nestled beneath centuries-old oaks, this Charleston Historic District hotel is a welcoming respite from everyday life.
Cozy guest rooms open to a delightful Charleston styled courtyard buzzing with guests who are mingling and enjoying continental breakfasts. You’re invited to experience why The Elliott House Inn in Charleston, SC is one of the most beloved inns in Charleston.
- Continental breakfast delivered to your room or served in the courtyard
- Nightly wine and cheese reception
- 24 hour front desk
- Room service available from 82 Queen restaurant
- Valet laundry service
- Concierge services
- Historic tour pick-up
- Flat-screen cable television
- Wireless internet
- Direct dial telephone with data ports
- Luxury bath amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron and ironing board available upon request