Relief Night Auditor
|Location||Surfside Beach, SC|
|Property||Surfside Oceanfront Hotel|
|Date Posted||July 8, 2019|
|Job Type||Customer Service, Front Desk|
Surfside Beach, SC – We have an immediate opening for a relief Night Auditor. We are looking for energetic team player with an eye for detail and who take pride in their work. The Night Auditor is charged with balancing and auditing room revenues, cashier’s reports, as well as guest and house accounts. This position transmits credit card batches and completes/submits daily management and accounting reports with supporting documents. The Night Auditor acts as a hotel system liaison during night hours and performs various Guest Services functions as required. The position may also book room reservations, answer hotel phone calls, and notify guests of messages/packages received. The Night Auditor must be an outgoing, driven and team-oriented individual and all applicants must be able to pass a background and credit check.
Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Complete the night audit for the property confirming all is balanced.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Check guests in and out.
- Make & process reservations over the phone and at the desk.
- Answer phones in a professional manner.
- Prepare keys, key packets, registration cards, any paperwork needed to complete the check in/out process.
- Process paperwork and reports as needed to meet company standards.
- Create and pass on work orders as required.
- Make Coffee and ensure coffee area is set up and replenished.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
Successful Maintenance skills and characteristics:
- 1 year prior night audit experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Well groomed, professional appearance
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public
- Able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 75 pounds without assistance
- Must pass background and credit check