Relief Night Auditor
|Date Posted||July 31, 2019|
|Job Type||Administrative, Front Desk|
Clemson, SC – The Relief Night Auditor is to adhere to Front Desk Agent job descriptions and policies and accurately maintain records of all hotel sales transactions. This position will assist the Front Desk with providing service to guests during the evening hours. When on duty, he/she will also work with security to ensure the safety of our guests and hotel.The ideal candidate will work 2 days per week and will need to be flexible and may have the opportunity to train in other areas to pick up more hours if available.
Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Complete the night audit for the property confirming all is balanced.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Check guests in and out.
- Make & process reservations over the phone and at the desk.
- Answer phones in a professional manner.
- Prepare keys, key packets, registration cards, any paperwork needed to complete the check in/out process.
- Process paperwork and reports as needed to meet company standards.
- Assist when needed with continental breakfast service.
- Create and pass on work orders as required.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
Successful Maintenance skills and characteristics:
- 1 year prior night audit experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Well groomed, professional appearance
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public
- Able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 75 pounds without assistance
- Must pass background and drug screen
- The most important part of your application is job history and references
The most important part of this job is someone that can connect and care for our guests AND is committed to teamwork to make this happen.