|Property||The Spectator Hotel|
|Date Posted||January 7, 2016|
|Job Type||Customer Service, Front Desk|
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service through direct interaction and by supporting all front line staff. Treat each and every guest as a unique individual, building the guest profile to offer services and amenities that anticipate guest preferences.
- Promote omniscience amongst the staff with regard to VIPs, special occasions being celebrated, and repeat guests.
- Address guest issues as they arise and follow up to ensure satisfaction is achieved, offering creative options and compensation when warranted.
- Facilitate and ensure the delivery of package elements and in room enhancements.
- Assist guests with post departure services including their subsequent travel plans and future stays.
- Foster a positive, team-oriented work environment through open communication, empathy and support. Consistently has a presence with guests and employees while balancing the administrative needs of the position.
- Ensure that employee appearance is always reflective of our grooming standards and that they are always in a clean and proper uniform, complete with nametag.
- Complete regular quality assurance inspections and coaching accordingly.
- Represent the Guest Services department by attending relevant meetings, and preparing the relevant reports and following – up as requested.
- Assist in conducting daily shift briefings, ensuring that our colleagues are well informed and prepared to deliver outstanding service.
- Assist in the training of employees, instilling luxury service standards and prioritizing the guest experience.
- Perform essential functions of the Guest Services positions as needed to provide backup and cover shifts.
- Address, document, and report employee conduct not in accordance with hotel standards.
- Perform any other duties as requested by Management.