Night Auditor – Part Time
|Property||Andrew Pinckney Inn|
|Date Posted||February 27, 2019|
|Job Type||Front Desk|
Charleston, SC – The Andrew Pinckney Inn has an open Part Time Night Auditor position. We’re looking for an ambitious, hardworking professional who loves to crunch numbers in between responding to guests’ needs. The Auditor will be responsible for all EOD accounting functions and will be working independently overnight. The ideal applicant should be capable of working autonomously with no one to assist him or her with basic functions, such as checking guests in and out, reconciling accounts, communicating with housekeeping and taking initiative for necessary tasks.
Previous hotel night audit experience is ideal, but not necessary.
This is a PART TIME position working two consecutive over-night shifts each week and occasionally covering vacation time for the FT Auditor.
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
- Audit and balance reports from the day shifts
- Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day
- Verify that all EOD work has been performed by other departments
- Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed
- Answer phones and place reservations
- Run EOD computer functions so they are complete by the end of the shift
- Prepare guest bills for next-day checkouts and process reservation cards
- Balance cash drawers and record receipts