|Location||Pawleys Island, SC|
|Property||The Oceanfront Litchfield Inn|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
|Job Type||Customer Service, Maintenance|
Pawleys Island, SC – We have immediate openings in our maintenance department for experienced maintenance tech. We are looking for energetic team players with an eye for detail and who take pride in their work.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, painting, janitorial and carpentry.
- Complete work orders as required.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- As well as other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Successful Maintenance skills and characteristics:
- 1 year prior maintenance experience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Detail oriented.
- Well groomed, professional appearance.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public.
- Able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Must pass background and drug screen.
- The most important part of your application is job history and references.
FULL TIME/ PART TIME POSITIONS / HOURS AND DAYS WILL VARY BASED ON OCCUPANCY / Compensation based on experience
If qualified please apply in person at The Oceanfront Litchfield Inn:
1 Norris Drive
Pawleys Island, SC 29585
Monday – Thursday: 10:00am — 3:00pm
No phone calls please!
The Oceanfront Litchfield Inn is an equal opportunity employer.