Front Desk Evening Supervisor / Concierge
|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
|Job Type||Customer Service, Front Desk, Management|
Charleston, SC – We are a AAA Four Diamond hotel looking for a full-time Front Desk Evening Supervisor/Concierge. Applicant must be willing to work weekends, days/evenings, and holidays. Prior hotel experience is preferred as well as knowledge of Charleston attractions and restaurants.
Job Description Summary:
- This Front Desk Evening Supervisor is to provide leadership in the evenings to the Bell staff, Front Desk staff and Turndown staff as well as oversee the general operation of the hotel during the evenings. This position will also help with Groups as they pertain to the PMS, Inventory on a limited basis and checking reservations and cancellations to ensure that they are handled correctly. These functions of the job will be on top of the regular Front Desk functions which are to provide a seamless check-in/check-out experience and disseminate clear and concise information to the HarbourView Inn’s guests. The front desk agent will control inventory items related to the front desk and be responsible to audit and/or log any or all items deemed pertinent as related to the overall success of the HarbourView Inn experience.
- This position is to exceed the expectations of the HarbourView Inn’s guest by providing a multitude of service related tasks, not limited to, but set forth in procedures, training manuals and guidelines. The needs to be fulfilled and the duties to be performed by the person holding this position require that the individual be “hands on”; therefore, the schedule will be set accordingly.
- The objectives of this position are to ensure guest satisfaction, positive employee morale, operational efficiency and cost controls.
- This position is a very visible position. The person having this position must comply with HarbourView Inn’s dress code policies, possess effective communication skills, can resolve conflict and have a thorough understanding of the HarbourView Inn’s policies, procedures and expectations.
- Based upon fluctuating demands of the hotel and the need to exceed guest’s expectations, it may be necessary for you to perform many distinct functions not specifically related to your position. Employee responsibilities and job descriptions are subject to review and revision.