|Location||Lake Forest, IL|
|Property||Deer Path Inn|
|Date Posted||May 7, 2019|
|Job Type||Customer Service, Food & Beverage|
Lake Forest, IL- The Dishwasher is responsible for washing and cleaning tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. The Dishwasher will keep the dish-room and equipment clean and organized.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Load, run and unload the dish machine.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keep dish room clean and organized.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Bag and haul dish room trash to dumpster at designed times.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Prep assigned items. Measure and assemble ingredients and prepare recipes and menu specifications in accordance to The Deer Path Inn recipes.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Good working knowledge of accepted standards of sanitation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests other team members.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move goods weighing a maximum of 30 lbs. on a continuous schedule.
- Ability to stand and to work continuously in confined spaces.
- Ability to perform duties within extreme temperature ranges.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, schedule or recipe form.
The hospitality business functions seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. In addition, this is a hospitality business and a hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times.