|Date Posted||March 15, 2019|
|Job Type||Customer Service, Front Desk|
Farmville, VA – The Night Auditor takes charge of the operations of Front office as point person for hotel overnight. He/She ensures guests have a smooth enjoyable stay at the hotel and acts as the bridge between the front and the back office. While coordinating the operation, he/she will also ensure that all guests experience a fantastic stay.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Satisfaction (Guest Feedback, Social Media Review)
- Financial Performance (Up selling, Room Revenue, Operation Auditing)
- Showing Initiative, Problem Solving, Staff Training, Team Leading
- Runs End Of Day reports
- Welcomes guests and fosters customer loyalty through his/her friendly manner
- Develops high quality relationships with guests throughout their stay
- Handles any guest complaints or contentious issues that cannot be settled directly by team members and provides a fast solution
- Supervises guest arrivals and departures with the front office staff and hotel team
- Provide high level of customer service
- Ensure that personalized service is offered to each and every guest
- Ensures that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures are duly applied
- Supervises the management of debtors, group and individual guest invoicing and cash operations
- Ensures maximum guest satisfaction through personal engagement and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and organized
- Have a good knowledge of all systems and standard operating procedures of front office
- Ensures that guest documentation and information is available and up-to-date
Well-developed communication and customer relations skills. Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience in Front Office / Guest Relations in a hotel.