|Date Posted||July 10, 2018|
Nashville, TN – Room Attendants are a vital part in delivering the highest guest experience. Working as individuals and as a team to ensure all guest rooms and guest floor are clean, sanitary and well stocked. Prior experience preferred.
- Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures
- Making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash etc. which may include cleaning of kitchen areas, room refrigerator, coffee maker, cups, glasses, silverware etc.
- Notify the supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures
- Assist in the training and development of team members in order to increase their productivity
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments
- Assist others once assigned duties are completed to maximize all Housekeeping and Laundry efforts
- Report any maintenance or room issues to supervisors or engineering staff
- Adhere to all posted fire, life, and chemical safety procedures and warning
- All other duties as assigned by management
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, Employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meeting is required.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Knowledge, Training, & Work Experience)
- Prior experience required
- Excellent customer service skills