|Property||The Spectator Hotel|
|Date Posted||January 6, 2016|
- Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property.
- Monitor and direct personal and commercial vehicle traffic on property, including guest vehicles, taxi cabs, limousines, and buses, to ensure vehicles are legally parked and to maintain a smooth and efficient flow of traffic.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Monitor and maintain safety, security, and cleanliness of parking areas/levels, and report any vehicles/safety hazards, unauthorized personnel, or potential security problems to the manager/supervisor.
- Maintain security of vehicles and vehicle keys.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors. Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, in-room safe, ice delivery, valet laundry services).
- Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area.
- Assist with luggage storage and retrieval.
- Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage.
- Supply guests with suggestions for dining and activities and provide directions to points of interest.
- Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus, limousine/sedan service) for guests/visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed.
- Maintain organized documentation of all guest vehicle locations.
- Assist Concierge and Front Office staff with guest requests and services, as needed.
- Serve as a departmental role model, and assist management in training, motivating and coaching employees.
- Communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure guest needs are met.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, run or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.