|Property||DoubleTree Hotel & Suites - Historic Charleston|
|Date Posted||May 1, 2017|
|Job Type||Customer Service, Front Desk|
Charleston, SC – The Night Auditor position audits, balances, posts and reports on front desk operations, rooms, all food and beverage outlets’, cash, credit operations, and resets all registers to ensure accurate, timely function, and optimal management. This person should have a great attitude with a great personality. The ideal candidate must be mature, professional, knowledgeable of downtown restaurants and sights, and the ability to work well under pressure. This position is crucial for transferring the system to the next business day. This position requires the ability to complete all night audit tasks, attention to detail, the ability to balance reports, and problem solving solutions. Our hotel is located right in the market area of Charleston and is an extremely busy property. This is an 11pm – 7am shift and flexibility is a must (including weekends and holidays).
The Night Auditor ensures that the hotel is operating with excellence and shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the DoubleTree Culture and the following Core Values:
- Excellence – We are committed to delivering outstanding performance by exceeding the expectations and creating memorable experiences for our guests, team members and owners.
- Integrity – Be trustworthy and always do the right thing.
- Respect – Each person is honored and we treat each other with kindness.
- Teamwork – We care about each other and always accomplish more together.
- Innovation – To foster a culture that inspires and engages our team members to continually improve our product and services.
- Balance – Continually strive to balance our lives and contribute positively to the community.
- Resilience – We recover and thrive from any challenge or change.
Other Responsibilites Include:
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk
- Night Audit: 1 year