Maintenance Technician – Part Time
|Property||DoubleTree Hotel & Suites - Historic Charleston|
|Date Posted||March 17, 2017|
Charleston, SC – The part time Maintenance Technician repairs and maintains facility buildings and equipment. The repairs include building and room preventive maintenance, plumbing, painting, light electrical, and HVAC.
- Maintain timelines and work schedule in accordance with the hotels business levels.
- Make equipment rounds to record conditions and report any concerns to immediate supervisor.
- Perform work in accordance with preventive maintenance program in guest rooms and hotel equipment.
- Complete service order requests in guest rooms and public areas in a timely and thorough manner.
- Check and test Life & Safety Equipment as assigned.
- Assist other engineering personnel as instructed by supervisor in regards to routine and preventive maintenance.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the work area to include: a) inventories b) requisitions c) trash removal and clean up.
- Maintain the proper use, cleaning, maintenance and storage of all tools. Handle chemicals for designated uses/surfaces.
- Demonstrate the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Ensure security of any assigned keys.
- Work with and assist all hotel departments as requested by management.