Maintenance Technician – Part Time
|Property||French Quarter Inn|
|Date Posted||March 3, 2017|
Charleston, SC – The Maintenance Technician repairs and maintains facility buildings and equipment. Responsibilities of repairs would include building and room renovation, plumbing, painting, sheetrock work, electrical, and carpentry. This position also may require the completion of custodial work as necessary, must have flexible schedule (including weekends and holidays), and be available on-call for emergency situations.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists Engineering team in the maintenance, repair, refurbishment, renovation, remodeling and general upkeep of hotel properties to keep the facility functional and attractive to prospective customers.
- Track and complete work and repair orders verbally and from a mobile maintenance app in a timely fashion as assigned
- Perform routine preventive maintenance in prioritized guest rooms and public areas daily
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to include general plumbing, simple HVAC and electrical systems, bathroom fixtures, painting, basic carpentry, grounds keeping
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must have computer and general mobile app experience
- Must have basic working knowledge in general plumbing, simple HVAC and electrical systems, bathroom fixtures, painting, basic carpentry, grounds keeping
- Must have flexible schedule availability to include weekends and holidays.