|Location||North Charleston, SC|
|Property||North Charleston Inn|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2017|
North Charleston, SC – The North Charleston Inn is now hiring for a full-time groundskeeper. We are looking for hard-working, service oriented, strong-willed individuals, to become a part of our growing team.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintains community grounds, common areas, landscaping and surrounding areas in clean condition and good repair
- Fulfills exterior community maintenance tasks necessary to keep the grounds, amenities and overall curb appeal of the community in clean condition
- Maintains the property, grounds, landscaping, and common areas in a manner that will make a positive first impression on customers
- Reads, understands, and complies with product instructions, labels and safety information, policy and procedure manuals
- Good customer service and interpersonal communication skills necessary to interact courteously with customers, associates, and other business contacts
- Must be able to effectively communicate, comprehend, speak and read in English
- Inspects the entire property to ensure that it is neat, clean, and free of trash/debris
- Immediately picks up litter including pet waste and cigarette butts, from any exterior and common areas
- Performs light landscaping duties such as trimming or trees and shrubs, replacement of sod, fertilizer and watering of plants as needed
- Assist maintenance and housekeeping departments with various tasks
- Maintains all dumpster areas to ensure that trash is properly disposed of and that the surrounding areas are neat and clean
- Maintains cleanliness of all landings, breezeways, and common areas; reports improper storage of bicycles, motorcycles, etc. in these areas
- Cleans parking lot areas including curbs; sidewalks, removes oil spots, trash, leaves, dirt, etc.
Interested individuals may respond directly to this post with a resume attached.