|Property||Inn at Carnall Hall|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2017|
|Job Type||Housekeeping, Management|
Fayetteville, AR – The Executive Housekeeper directs all aspects of the Housekeeping department including guest room and public space cleanliness, laundry operations, promotes positive guest service and maintains efficient inventory control. He/She directs all operations in alignment with the direction of the General Manager. This individual is responsible for quality service, meeting and exceeding financial goals, short and long-term planning, as well as day-to-day operations. The Executive Housekeeper should be able to recommend the Housekeeping budget, monitor daily productivity, and complete weekly objectives.
This position directly manages assigned staff and is a working position – this would include inspections as well as cleaning rooms as needed. This Manager should demonstrate a commitment to these goals through loyal work ethic, integrity, and respect for the Hotel and the associates. This person unites associates in a common commitment to achieve and exceed these goals, works closely with the leadership team throughout the hotel and the Company, and impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Provides supervision and direction for all Housekeeping activities of the hotel to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and guest satisfaction are maintained
- Exhibits a professional demeanor through appearance and by maintaining a positive attitude toward all employees and guests
- Monitors house count and make staffing adjustments accordingly
- Distributes and delegates work load to guarantee maximum production and guest satisfaction with minimum outlay of expenses in terms of labor and materials
- Any additional tasks as requested by the General Manager