|Property||The Spectator Hotel|
|Date Posted||January 7, 2016|
|Job Type||Food & Beverage|
- Desire and ability to serve create new and exciting cocktails with vast seasonal ingredients, including local, unique and popular spirits.
- Superior knowledge of classic cocktails, as well as the capability to quickly and efficiently build, shake, and create them for clientele.
- Exemplify outstanding communication skills, with the aptitude to create unique experiences for clientele and promote wonderful customer service.
- Communicate with cocktail waiters in regards to beverage orders, product availability, and order-readiness.
- Check in with clientele to ensure satisfaction.
- Embody a strong and efficient work ethic, including, but not limited to keeping a clean and tidy work area, keeping guest areas clean, polishing chinaware e.g. glassware, plate-ware, silverware.
- Complete opening/closing duties, follow standards in place, as well as filling out prep/checklist.
- Knowledgeable of cash handing policies with the ability to perform credit card charges as well as provide guests with accurate bills.
- Must have knowledge of pour-cost control, as well as participate in inventory, and determine adequate par levels.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.