Rooms Division Supervisor
|Location||St. Augustine, FL|
|Property||The Collector Luxury Inn & Gardens|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2017|
|Job Type||Front Desk, Management|
St. Augustine, FL – The Rooms Division Supervisor should have an excellent level of guest awareness, who can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests. This position is responsible for the front office activities including Concierge Services, Valet Services, and Breakfast Service.
OPERATIONS MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary responsibility will be overseeing the rooms division of the hotel.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition to welcome & serve the guests.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Randomly inspecting the property outlets and guest rooms to ensure cleanliness
- Work with F&B teams to order and maintain proper par levels of inventory.
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Inspecting all front desk personnel for cleanliness, ambiance, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Review & train all Front Desk staff.
- Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the hotel.
- Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
- Any other duties assigned.
Excellent revenue management skills with experience of budgets, P&L’s and forecasting. Working with colleagues to share skills, knowledge, resources and networks. Highly focused, have excellent communication skills, be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation.
Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field. Computer Knowledge, MS office. Experience in Property Management Software’s, Revenue Management Systems desired.
Minimum 3 to 4 years work experience in a 4 to 5 Star Hotel Asst. Operations Manager, Asst. General Manager or Hotel Manager.